In Vedic Astrology , Vinshattari Dasha Division and Faladesha –
Dasha Partition – Vinshtatri
3. Intransitive State
4. Subtle condition
5. Prana Dasha
Intimacy indicates an effect of maximum up to 3 years and 4 months.
For 6 months,
Subtle condition for days
Prana dasa is beneficial in performing for hours of chanting.
The condition does not always bear the same fruit in its period. The fruit varies according to the inner state, pratytardasha, subtle state, prana state and transit position. If all the conditions are auspicious, then at that time the person will get the best auspicious results. If some conditions are auspicious and some are inauspicious, hen the fruit will be mixed. If the planet is auspicious for the native, then the average result will be auspicious in the total period of the state.
Dasha: — planets give auspicious results according to their power and power in their state and inner state| The inner state is the main factor of an outcome , whereas the mahadasha helps the outcome of the inner state| If mahadasha is of an inauspicious house and the lord of the inner state is weak, then in that condition the person will suffer|
The result of each of the latter condition is up to a limited area| These conditions help a situation in transit and result in a particular event according to the owner of the inner state
Even if the lord of Mahadasha is weak and ill-effected , it causes less harm and suffering| If the lord of Mahadasha in a horoscope is auspicious and powerful, then a person progresses in his life and life is happy
According to the position of bhavesh in the horoscope, the main points indicating important events that take place in life are the order of the condition. In dasa sequence, vinshattari dasha order, ashtatari dasha order, yogini dasha order, char dasha order, mandu dasha order are prevalent but in determining the timing of events, vinshattari dasha is prevalent.
There is a triangle of 360 degrees and 120 degrees in the zodiac | Considering 120 degrees of the triangle as the basis, the age of a human being has been fixed at 120 years| And in the same age period, the entire travel period of the navagrahas on the journey path was also found to be 120 years| Thus Maharishi Parashar, considering 120 years of human life as the basis, divided the 27 constellations into 9 planets and gave each planet the lord of 3-3 constellations. A dasha sequence or position system |
This system is called vinshattari method| According to the recurring and recurring of the planets like the sun, the dasha years of the new planets were determined by considering the order of the new planets starting from the constellation of Krittika| Keeping in mind the nakshatra position of the moon at the time of birth, a method of determining the mahadasha, antardasha, pratitar dasha, subtle state, and prana state of the planets |
Below are described in the order of the great positions of the planets, which are considered for the vinshattari dasha |
Sun – 6 years
Moon – 10 years
Mars – 7 years
Rahu – 18 years
Guru – 16 years
Saturn — 19 years
Mercury –- 17 years
Ketu – 7 years
Venus – 20 years
Under the Vinshattari Mahadasha system, all other planets enjoy their share of their share in the mahadasha of a planet | This partial state is called antardasha| The inner state of a planet begins with the same state, whose great state is going on | The rest of the rest of the interdepartments come from the above order. Along with the information of any event, information about the time of its occurrence is also necessary. For this, two methods of dasa and transit are special. From the dasha , the knowledge of the time of the event and its auspiciousness is obtained from the transit.
Vimshottari Dasha Effect
Many times, even when the horoscope is auspicious, the native does not get auspicious results, sometimes in the state, sometimes in the inner state and sometimes in the transit, the position of the planets becomes such an odd state that The native becomes distraught. In such a situation, the astrologer’s test is to arouse hope and enthusiasm in him.
Auspicious condition (Dasha with positive results)
If the planet is located in the center, triangle, benefit or wealth house (1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11th house) in the horoscope or is the lord of these bhavas, then its condition gives auspicious results. The planet is in high zodiac sign, swarashi or friend zodiac sign. If the planets are full of auspicious planets or are visible, then they increase in auspicious fruits.
If the planets are located in the middle or are in the sixth, then they get wealth, health, happiness and respect in their state of intimacy, in the inner state, in the subtle state. Even if the sin planet (Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu) or the lord of the dwelling place is in the dwelling position, it is in the dwadai or trich. They give auspicious results in dasa and antardasha.
Rahu / Rahu Ketu is also auspicious (Positive results from Rahu and Ketu)
If Rahu or Ketu is located in the center and is related to Trikonesh, then Raj Yoga is formed. Similarly, even if Rahu or Ketu is located in the triangle and is related to the center, then raj yoga is also formed.
Apart from Rahu or Ketu Center, Triangle, any emotion in the birth horoscope is related to Kendrash and Trikonesh. These relationships can be formed in any way from the point of view.
Malefic planets are auspicious when in association with benefic planets.
Natural sin planets (Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu) are located in sin house (3rd, 6th, 8th and 12th house). It provides support, destruction of disease debt, elimination of obstacles and sufferings, and enhancement of dignity. Similarly, if the master of sin or evil emotion (3,6,8,12 bhav) sits anywhere and is possessed or seen by the lord of the auspicious planet or auspicious emotions, then that evil planet Also, you will increase wealth by relieving disease, pain, fear, suffering in your state or hunger .
Understanding results from benefic planets
Often, auspicious planets first bear the fruits of the bhav in which they are located. In the middle, they give fruits according to the zodiac in which they are located. In the end, the planets from which they are visible also bear fruit of the visible planets.
Inauspicious planetary conditions (Results from Malefic planets)
The inauspicious planet will first give fruit related to the zodiac in which this planet is located. After that, the factor of the emotion in which this sin planet is located will bear fruit. In the end, you will get results according to this dasha nath or antardasha nath of different planets.
Dasha of exalted planet
In the position of the high planet, the native gets respect and fame.
Dasha of debilitated planet
In the condition of a low planet, the native has to face conflicts. But if these low planets are located in the third house, sixth house or eleventh house and their low is also being broken, then they give Raj yoga. This is called Neechbhanga Raj yoga.
Dasha of retrograde planet
Retrograde planets reduce the factors of the emotions in which they are located and the emotions they are owned. Retrograde planets make repeated attempts. In the case of retrograde planet, there are a lot of ups and downs in the life of the native.
Mars Debilitated Mars
Mars is considered inferior in Cancer. But Mars is the yogic planet for Cancer . Being in the fourth house (happiness ) from your Aries and from the scorpio to the fortune (ninth house) increases trade, business and honor . It increases and prospers. In the state of Mars, the person gets benefits and prestige.
The astrologer should first study the magazine thoroughly and then consider the condition. It is also seen that the condition is also given only half-incomplete.
For example, if jupiter’s condition is good, if the condition of shashthesh is inauspicious, then Saturn of Libra will give good results etc.This article is based on this topic , at least what should be kept in mind while considering dasaphal. Whenever you want to consider the position of the planets, the following things must be examined: —
1) Which planet belongs to
2) Where is Dashanath (the planet whose position is located) in the horoscope
3) Which planets are sitting along with Dashanath
4) Which planets are influencing Dashanath through vision?
5) How strong are the planets that are affecting Dashanath through vision or conjunction?
6) Which planets that influence Dashanath are the masters of which emotions?
7) Dasanath is the lord of which bhavas
8) Which planets is Dashanath looking at?
9) Dashanath is a natural auspicious planet or inauspicious
10) What is the factor of emotions dashanath?
11) Who is the lord of the zodiac in which Dashanath is and where is he located?
12) Who is the factor in the bhav in which Dashanath is and where is located
The planet which is the factor causes profit or loss from the object or subject related to it. For example , Venus is the factor of vehicle, Jupiter is the factor of son, Mercury is the factor of speech etc.This was only for mahadasha. There is a need to think separately for the mood. Keeping in mind the relationship between Mahadashanath and Antardashanath, the results are good. There are also subtle states and subtle states, but it depends on how accurate the birth time is—-
(1) When is the planet? How? How much? It is decided by the state of mind that the fruits are given.
(2) There are many types of situations, but in all there is shiromani vinshottari.
(3) In the earliest horoscope, see which of the three marriages (Moon Lagna, Surya Lagna, and Lagna) is the owner of the two marriages or the lord of all three marriages. They are mutual friends. The auspicious inauspicious planets of the horoscope should be decided by the majority on the basis of fixed marriages. For example if lagna is Aquarius; If sun is in Sagittarius, moon is in Scorpio, then the planetary will be decided by Scorpio or Sagittarius ascendant i.e. Jupiter, Sun, Moon and Mars will be auspicious or yogic and Venus, Mercury and Saturn will be negative.
(4) If the planet of Mahadasha becomes auspicious or yogic according to the above rules, then it will bear auspicious results. Similarly, if the planet of the inner state also becomes auspicious or yogic, then the fruit will be even more auspicious.
(5) Remember that the fruit of the lord of antardasha is more important than dashanath – that is, if Dashanath is not an auspicious planet but Bhuktinath is auspicious, then the fruit will be auspicious.
(6) If Bhuktinath is a friend of Dashanath and is in auspicious bhavas (2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th and 11th) from Dashanath, then there is more Good results will come.
(7) If Dashanath nij is located in a better place (second, fourth, etc.) than the auspicious place , then it will bear even more auspicious results.
(8) But the most important thing is that there should be good strength in Shubh Bhuktinath. If Shubh Bhuktinath is located in the center place, in a higher zodiac or self-region or in a friend’s zodiac and bhav is in the middle, a sinner Not visible or visible, but with auspicious planets or vision, retrograde and not at the very beginning or at the very end of the zodiac. If bhuktinath is not weak in ninth, then Bhuktinath will give good results of the auspicious bhav he is, otherwise if the planet is the lord of auspicious bhav but the sixth is the lord of auspicious emotion . , 8th, 12th, etc. is located in the inauspicious places, belongs to a low or hostile zodiac sign, sinful or sinful, zodiac sign. If he is weak in the beginning or the end, weak in the ninth, the emotion is in the joint, the soul is set, then he is the master of the auspicious emotion. Even if it happens , it will bear bad results.
(9) When three planets are united and one of them is natural sinner and the other two are natural auspicious and if dasa and bhukti belong to natural auspicious planets, then the fruit of sinful planet will happen. For example , if The ascendant is Cancer, Mars, Venus and Jupiter are somewhere in the same place, if the house of Dasa Guru is of Venus, then the fruit will be of Mars. This fruit will be good because Mars is yogic for cancer people.
(10) When Dashanath and Bhuktinath are located in the same bhava, they give the events related to that bhav
(11) When Dashanath and Bhukti Nath see the same emotion, they give visible emotional events.
(12 ) When Dashanath and Bhukti nath are enemies, sixth, eighth to each other and Bhuktinath is also sixth, eighth, twelfth from lagna, then in life Unpleasant incidents such as conflict, obstacles, opposition, hostility, location, etc. occur.
(13) The masters of the second, fourth, sixth, eighth, eleventh and twelfth bhavas from the ascendant give physical pain in their dasha bhukti if Mahadasha Nath Swami is one of these Bhukti Nath should be understood as the master of bhava and will be appointed to give disease in his mahadasha by being located in the bhav of any of these . . If such a condition comes in the death segment of the age, then death occurs.
(14) When the Guru is the lord of the fourth and seventh or seventh and tenth , then he feels the center-taking defect. If such a guru is weak in the above-mentioned second, sixth, etc., then he gives physical pain in his condition.
(15) Rahu and Ketu are shadow planets. They do not have independent fruit. If these planets are located in auspicious bhavas like second, fourth, fifth, etc. and the masters of those bhavas are also strong due to the center position and auspicious influence . These shadow planets give auspicious results in their dasha bhukti.
(16) If Rahu and Ketu are under the influence of auspicious or yogic planets and that effect is falling on them whether through conjunction or vision, then the shadow planet is in its state- antardasha. You will bear the fruits of those auspicious or yogic planets.