Significance of Shri Yantra Puja on Diwali
Sri Yantra is one of the auspicious and powerful yantra which is dedicated to Devi Lakshmi. It is believed that Shree Yantra provides health, wealth, and success. A person who regularly worships Shri Yantra achieves success and stays happy in life. In Sanskrit, Shree means wealth and Yantra stands for Instrument. It is considered an important instrument of wealth. Shree Yantra is the best solution to every financial problem. This Yantra also provides success in business and growth in your income. If you are facing health, wealth, and prosperity-related problems, you can perform Sri Yantra Puja on Diwali. This Yantra can be worshipped to get the blessings of Mata Lakshmi.
On Diwali, the Sthapana and Puja of Shree Yantra is considered to be very auspicious.
Benefits of Shri Yantra Puja
- You will achieve success in every work
- This puja will bring health, wealth, and prosperity
- You will get blessings of Mata Lakshmi
- It helps you to focus on your goal
- It helps to clear all your financial hurdles